Thursday, July 1, 2010

Taking it Easy

DAY 5

Last day of Cheerleading Camp. I'm sad to see it end. The Princess really enjoyed it this year. She was more than adorable at the program today. She cheered her heart out! "Pepsi Cola. Soda Pop. Wando Warriors Stay on Top!" "Pork Chop. Pork Chop. Greasy. Greasy. We're Gonna Beat You. Easy. Easy."  I really wish I'd had a camera to capture the moment. Freeze her in action. But, alas, Joe and Man-cub have it. Here's a sampling of what they've taken photos of:

Man-cub kayaking in the Monterrey Bay

A sign of the Mexican restaurant where they ate on the way from SF to Monterrey. They said it was yummy.

Jellyfish at the Monterrey Bay Aquarium. Funny thing is, I think I have the same photo from 13 years ago when I was there!

So, the guys are obviously having fun. But, hey, so are we! The Princess has a friend spending the night tonight. I fixed Bentos for dinner. Left-over vegetable fried rice with 3 dumplings on top; a few turkey l'il smokies; blueberries; and, cheese flowers. Not-to-big-to-say-he-loves-me is at a swim meet. He thinks he's lucky because his ride was stopping by Sonic for dinner. Little does he know, the girls and I finished off the Cappuccino Mousse Cake!

No comments: