Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Marshmallows are dipped and sugared!

These are the ones Singing With Birds did.
Although I love love love hers, I only did one end of the marshmallows, didn't have the festive skewers, and used one marshmallow per skewer. I chose to put them in a vase with a frog to separate them from each other. I then entwined star garland loosely around the skewers.
 
Patriotic Fans are Complete!
Kawaii Crafter at zakka life made these. I thought they were so cute and would be perfect for our annual 4th of July celebration. I used patriotic themed paper and star garland instead of thread and beads.

Fireworks are Purchased!

Obviously, ours won't be this spectacular. But aren't these pretty?

May you have a wonderful 4th of July. Remember those who put their lives on the line each day to protect our freedom. If you'd like to do something to thank them, visit Soldier's Angels. Thank you.

No comments: