Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - a day late

Man-cub and Hubby made it home yesterday. Yay! I spent the day anticipating their arrival. You know, the last minute clean up that tends to take all day. I also had to remove the vacuum cleaner from the Princess' hair...or was it the other way around? Remove the Princess' hair from the vacuum cleaner? Either way, it was a jumbled, tangled mess. Luckily, I did not have to bring out the scissors!



So, finally, here's what's for dinner this week:

Monday: 
(Same fried rice I fixed last week, originally from All Home Cooking. All Year Long. This time with pork I'd previously cooked and frozen. I just chopped it up and threw it in with some yellow squash, carrots, banana peppers, green pepper, and onions.)

Tuesday:

 Spinach Salad

Wednesday:

Thursday:
Hot Dogs (really chicken sausage)
left over slaw
sweet potato fries

Friday:
salad

Saturday:
left overs

* All items are within the required Saturated Fat content of a Heart Healthy Diet. Did you know you should have no more than 14g of saturated fat a day?

No comments: