Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Finds

This week, I came across an adorable clock. Lucky for me, I need some clocks. Now, truth be told, I gave up wearing a watch about 5 years ago. I've tried to go back but just can't get used to having a timepiece on my wrist. It's not that they're too heavy, I just don't like to be bothered with the idea that I may be running late for something. Although I hate to be late, I've come to realize, the world does not stop if I am late. Yep. That's right! The world does not revolve around me or my ability to show up. But, like I said, I hate to be late. I don't like to inconvenience people. That's why I need clocks. They get me out the door. So, without further adieu, here is one of the cutest clocks I've seen in a while...

From tatertots and jello

This is a Washi Tape Clock and you can get the tute right here. Well, what are you doing? Don't waste time, go get it!

Cheers!
Kit

No comments: