Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekely Menu 3/7

As my last post said, I've started making my menus in pencil. Good thing since tonight's plan was butchered by the 11 year old who had only read three pages of the book for his book report that is due TOMORROW! And, he left his book at school. After finding the book at Barnes and Noble (the library's copy was checked out) I knew, my plan for dinner wasn't happening. So, with a couple swipes of the eraser, it was not zucchini pizza boats for dinner but fried egg sandwiches.

Monday:

fried egg sandwiches (and a Tall Chocolate Mocha I picked up at Starbucks inside Barnes and Noble)
A fried egg, sunny side up.Image via Wikipedia
How do you like your eggs?

Tuesday:
Chick Fil-A (We're going to be out late and are going to have to grab a bite to eat before we get home.)

Chick-Fil-A's signature chicken sandwichImage via Wikipedia
Wednesday:
Brats & Sweet Potato Fries

Thursday: Sausage Gumbo and Whole Wheat Baguette

Friday: Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Nuggets with Blackberry Mustard; Broccoli (Followed by a trip to Menchies for dessert.)

Saturday: Eating out with out-of town company

Sunday: Matzo-Crusted Salmon; Green Beans; Whole Grain Rolls; and Fresh Fruit Parfaits

I know I'm not off to a great start with this plan since it is just the first day of the week and I've already used that eraser. But I guess allowing myself the use of the eraser in the first place is a huge step for me. Just hope I can use that zucchini before it goes bad...

No comments: