Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!

Wine glass.Image via Wikipedia
You guessed it! It's time to play Fill That Glass!

As I write, Hubby is recuperating from hernia surgery. I am totally exhausted. His surgery started at 1:45. It took less than an hour and an hour after that, I was in the recovery room with him. We left the hospital in just enough time to sit in rush-hour traffic. From there, a quick stop at the pharmacy to drop off his scrips then I took him home. Man-cub watched him while I ran to the grocery store to pick up something for dinner and back to the pharmacy to get the pain meds. Then, I fixed dinner, checked on Hubby, put away groceries, cleaned the kitchen, checked on Hubby, did homework with the Princess and Not-too-big-to-say-he-loves-me, checked on Hubby, made lunches for tomorrow, gave Hubby his meds, and had a glass of wine!

Tonight's choice: Pinot Evil Pinot Noir


Cheers!

No comments: