Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Monday

Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks 2007Image by Christopher Chan via Flickr
How did you bring in the New Year? This is how the folks in Sydney did it. I, however, was home on my couch.

Well, it's 2011....Happy New Year!!! It's good to be back to structure, schedules, and ME-time. (That's what I'd hoped to write. Instead, I'm sitting her with the Princess who came down with a fever two days ago. She's better now but hasn't met the fever-free for 24 hour period yet. So, here she is with me on my last day off.)

Most of what I had planned to do today has been squashed. My menu, however, must get done!

Monday: turkey and balsamic onion quesadillas; green salad

Tuesday: barbecued raspberry-hoisin chicken; brown rice; orange slices

Wednesday: spaghetti with turkey meatballs; green salad

Thursday: soup; grilled cheese

Friday: homemade pizza

Saturday: We're celebrating Christmas for the last time this season with my brother and his family. No cooking for me!

No comments: