Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Finds

My family is well into the throws of summer. We wake at 6:45 (YUCK!) and the Princess goes to 7:15 Swim Team practice. (So very early. So very tired.) Man-Cub and Not-to-big-to-say-he-loves-me have practice at 8:15. At 9:30, the Princess goes to Pottery and Art camp. I pick her back up at 12:30 and we eat lunch, go to the pool, and play with our friends. Once the friends start coming, the question of snacks comes up. Over. And over. And over. Again. So here is something I did last year and I really need to start again this year.

A Snack Station!

Photo by: Mark Lund

Just grab a container and throw in the stuff that's OK for snacking on. When the kiddos are hungry, they can go to the fridge, pull out the Snack Station and pick what they want. Hope this helps you as much as it helped me last year.

Cheers!
Kit

No comments: